- This event has passed.
August 25 - August 30
Planned 3, 4 or 6-day ride in Michigan's Upper Peninsula, depending on your preferences and time available:
- Aug 25 (Fri): Ride across the bridge to St. Ignace.
- Aug 26 (Sat): Ride north to Whitefish Point on Lake Superior, west to Grand Marais & Munising, south to Escanaba.
- Aug 27 (Sun): Either ride back to St. Ignace and across the bridge or ride west to Duluth, MN.
- Aug 28 (Mon): Take a tour of Aerostich in Duluth, see some sights in Duluth.
- Aug 29 (Tues): Ride east to Munising.
- Aug 30 (Wed): Ride east to St. Ignace, cross the bridge and home.
Route is posted in the Route Library but was revised on Aug 18th. Make sure you have the latest iteration.
These are the hotels, although you are always free to choose others:
- St. Ignace - Pines Motel, 1919 I-75BL, St Ignace, MI 49781, (906) 643-9250
- Escanaba - Lincoln Host Motor Inn, 620 N Lincoln Rd, Escanaba, MI 49829, (906) 789-6000
- Duluth - Suites Hotel at Waterfront Plaza, 325 S Lake Ave, Duluth, MN 55802, (218) 727-4663
- Munising - Comfort Inn, 9388 E Munising Ave, Munising, MI 49862, (906) 387-6600
Meet up will be 9:00 at the Speedway at M-59 and Old US 23. If slabbing after work, you can meet us at the Pines Motel.