Due to a general lack of interest, the ICBR for 2021 has been cancelled.
Related upcoming events
09/25/2021 All day
Oakland County ADV Ride - Saturday September 25th
- Explore the dirt backroads of Northern Oakland County (+ Lapeer).
- Great dirt & gravel road routes.
- Meet Up in the parking lot behind the Brioni Cafe & Deli Ride at 10:00 am
- Route is 83 miles of 95% dirt roads, ending at the Paint Creek Cider Mill.
GPS files will be posted in the GPS forum no later than Tuesday, Sept. 21st.
10/08/2021 - 10/10/2021 All day
- This is a TCD favorite, and we're heading back to Interlochen.
- The official camp location will be Cycle-moore (tent camping, RV hook-ups and cottages are available) just south of town.
- For lodging in town there are lots of options available. There's lodging at the Redwood Motor Inn right in town next to food and everything else. They also have a large fire pit right on the property.
- Both road and adventure GPS routes will be available on the forum for download. The road routes are around 185-200 miles and the Adv Track is 155 miles.
- If the weather is good we often have 50 show up, if not 3-4. We hope for beautiful fall weather.
11/06/2021 - 11/07/2021 All day
Tawas Point State Park , East Tawas, MI. Pay memorial tribute with other TCD members to those brave sailors lost from the Edmund Fitzgerald to the icy waters of Lake Superior. We ride up to Tawas Point State Park on Saturday. Have dinner in East Tawas, then build a camp fire you can see from the moon! Either camp at the park or grab a motel in East Tawas. Turnout is weather dependent. Last year was excellent weather, we had about 10 riders. If the weather is great we could have 25-30. Last chance to sneak a ride in for the year.
Check the TCD message forum for info, updates and details.