Business & Planning Meeting – Mar 25th in R.O.
The Annual TCD Business & Planning Meeting will be March 25th at 4:00 pm. The meeting will be held at The Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center, 3500 Marais Avenue, Royal Oak. All members in good standing are encouraged to attend.
Tentative Ride Schedule Posted
A tentative 2023 Ride Schedule has been posted under "Rides & Events." The ride schedule will be discussed and finalized at Business and Planning Meeting, to be held on March 25th.
Trouble Seeing Forums??
The software for the new forums integrated with our user list. It granted about 75% of us access to the Forums, but not the other 25%. This is no rhyme or reason to this, it's not by membership status or length of membership or anything I can discern. If you do not see the forum topics, please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is an easy fix, but it must be applied on a user-by-user basis.
Meet Up & Ride Information – Trust This Page!
The Meet Up time and location for our next ride will always be provided under "The Next Ride" on this homepage. Each ride/event is posted in multiple locations on this website. We will strive to update all ride listings, but "The Next Ride" will always be accurate.
General TCD Info
New Member Guide to the TCD
Welcome! Whether you are considering joining or are new to the BMW Touring Club of Detroit, here is a quick