TCD Ohio and Indiana Rides

Home Forums Rides! TCD Ohio and Indiana Rides

• This topic has 8 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 1 day ago by Dave Allgood.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Dave Allgood

The Ohio ride is scheduled for July 9-12.  The plan is for two days of Ohio twisty pavement or for GS crowd two days of gravel touring.  Some have chosen one day of each.  i don’t know how open Ohio is at this  point.  I still see limitations on groups of 10 or more.  I will check on restaurant restrictions.

The Indiana Covered Bridge Ride in scheduled for July 23-26.  this is two days of riding through and around bridges in mid western Indiana.  This is a non technical gravel ride.  Indiana can pile the gravel deep, but these are public roads.

Both rides will involve Motels.  If you want to camp you are on your own finding a spot.

I would like to get an idea of how many are interested in either ride, so please respond on the forum or send me a text.  If no one is going I will halt the planning.

Larry Benitz

I am definitely in for the Indiana ride.  Will try to get permission for the Ohio ride. 🙂

Dale Estes

I’m in for the Ohio ride, are there going to be paved routes for the Indiana rides?

Pat O’Neill

Count me in for the Ohio paved ride.

Jack Johnson

Count me in for Indiana.

Larry Benitz

Dave – which hotel and where will you be staying for the Indiana ride?

Uday Naik

I am interested on OH paved roads ride. thx!

Craig G

Dave,

Heidi & I are interested in the Indiana covered bridge ride.

Thanks.

Craig

Dave Allgood

Posting Ohio gravel routes and tracs.  See GPS forum.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.