Iron Butt Rides

Home Forums General Discussion Iron Butt Rides

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dale Estes

I recently received information on some organized Iron Butt rides for the year from Jim VanDenBerghe, and he asked that I post it on the website.  Here it is in it’s entirety.

Greetings:

I’d like to inform your club members of several Iron Butt Association ( IBA ) rides I am organizing for 2020.

The IBA Trifecta rides, starting & ending in the Soo,  will be posted shortly on the IBA Event Calendar.  Here is the ride webpage :  IBA Trifecta

I’m also organizing an IBA Great Lakes 100 – ride around all 5 Great Lakes in < 100 hours that will not be posted on the IBA Event Calendar, but I would like to extend an invitation to your club members.

BMWTC of Detroit members could meet other Riders at the Wyandot Service Plaza on the OTP just east of Toledo.

See:   Big Great Lakes 100   BTW, last year 8 Riders started & ended this ride.   But this years route will be be done CCW instead of CW and a little longer than last year, hence “Big”  Great Lakes 100.

Please email me if you have any questions, etc.

Thanks, and I hope to see some BMWTC of Detroit members in the Soo or at the Service Plaza,

Jim VanDenBerghe,  IBA # 35372

Here’s Jims email for any of those that have questions.  vandenbe@triton.net

jnwbiker

Interested… I’ll e-mail Jim.

Thanks for sharing.

-James

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.