Indiana covered bridge ride.

Home Forums General Discussion Indiana covered bridge ride.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hal Collins 8 hours, 46 minutes ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hal Collins

Does anyone have GPX tracks for the Indiana covered bridge ride?

Dave Allgood

They no longer seem to be available on the gps forum (page 5).  I’ll see if I can find them on my computer, but due to travel it may be a few days.

Be aware the route is mostly gravel, and check the Putnam County web site.  You dont want to be there during the covered bridge fedtival.

Dale Estes

If you’re logged in, go to the Club Activities and Breakfast menu at the top of the page, pull down and there is a GPS Download Page that has almost all of the gps files that have been posted, kind of a central location for all of them.  I might not have the last couple of posts up, but those ones should be there.  If Dave can remember what they were called, they’re not always named clearly.

Dave Allgood

I couldn’t find the actual tracs or routes, but these are what they were developed form.  There has been some interest, so maybe we’ll put this on the schedule for next year.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hal Collins

Thanks Dave, I will see if I can make that work. I will send you my email for the geezer meeting.

How do I private message you?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.