AltRider Skid Plate for the BMW R1200 GS Adventure Water Cooled

Home Forums Classifieds AltRider Skid Plate for the BMW R1200 GS Adventure Water Cooled

• This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week, 3 days ago by Francis Gibbons.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sandsquid

Selling my AltRider Skid Plate for the BMW R1200 GS Adventure Water Cooled. Will not fit on the R1250GSA. New $470, selling for $250. Good condition with no dents, bottom of skid plate shows signs of front wheel spray from riding dirt and gravel roads.  Will help install using the famous 30 penny method for easy installation.

The AltRider skid plate is the only design on the market that doesn’t rely on the engine as a mounting point. Skid plate information can be found at the following site:

http://www.altrider.com/altrider-skid-plate-for-the-bmw-r-1200-gs-adventure-water-cooled/pid/1535/cid/5

side view

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Jon Russell

Hey Jeff, I’d take this off your hands, providing I can make it work with my Tourtech crash bars.

I’ll talk to you about it this weekend up north.

-jon

sandsquid

I did not make it to the ride because of working late on Friday. Looks like it should fit with no problem, we can confirm on your bike. Contact me when you get back.

sandsquid

Skid plate is still for sale.

Francis Gibbons

Happy Turkey day! Is the skid plate still available? You can call or text me at 803 735-6171.

Thanks,

Francis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.