2019 Fall Color Tour Weekend

Home Forums General Discussion 2019 Fall Color Tour Weekend

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Kevin Gao 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Pat O’Neill

Who’s going??

Info:

09/27/2019 – 09/29/2019 All day
    Cycle-Moore CampgroundPhone:231-276-9091
    Address: 11075 U.S. 31, Interlochen, MI, United States

This is a TCD favorite, and we’re heading back to Interlochen.
    The official camp location will be Cycle-moore (tent camping, RV hook-ups and cottages are available) just south of town.
    For lodging in town there are lots of options available. There’s lodging at the Redwood Motor Inn right in town next to food and everything else. They also have a large fire pit right on the property.
    Both road and adventure GPS routes will be available on the forum for download. The road routes are around 185-200 miles and the Adv Track is 155 miles.
    If the weather is good we often have 50 show up, if not 3-4.  We hope for beautiful fall weather.

Pat O’Neill

FYI.. Just found out that this weekend is CycleMoore’s yearly shop birthday party weekend. Camping is free, pot-luck Saturday and music Saturday night 7-11pm…. But it will be pretty crowded.. They said first come first serve on the electric sites so arrive early if you need electric.

Pawel Koziol

Hi, I am new here, just joined the club, my name is Pawel and I plan to go. I will be leaving possibly after work around 3 pm and going from metro area, I hope to camp at Cycle Moore, hopefully I will be able to get a spot there.

Pat O’Neill

Hi Pawel… welcome to the club!

Not sure who all is going .. I’m going to pass on it this year – I don’t think when the date was picked the club realized it was the same weekend of this CycleMoore party weekend.

Some years we have 40-50 people show up for this event – but haven’t heard yet who’s planning on going.

If anyone else is going please post so Pawel can hook up with someone from the club.

Paul O

Hello All, there are perhaps several of us arriving Thursday afternoon, evening, trailering, or toy hauling up.  Look for among others, a black expedition, Me, White Durango, Craig, GM HD Pickup, with toy hauler, Eric, and perhaps a Denali Craig.  We hope to box off an area in the middle/central of the camp where we usually go.  We are kind of the GS/Off road crew so look for the GS and smaller dual sports

Paul O

David Mayer

I also am new to the club i went to the Clarkston adv ride and had a blast and took this weekend off work to come see what the fall color tour is all about i will be leaving around noon Friday.

Dave M.

Something has come up I will not be making it this time just in case you seen my message and was wondering where I am.

Dave

Michael Fodor

Leaving for Interlochen Friday morning. The weather looks less than desirable on Friday. I booked a cabin at Ellis lake for the night. Hope to see some TCD members at Cycle-Moore.

Mike Fodor

Paul O

Great weekend of riding.  Very nice meeting you Mike, hope to see you on more rides soon.

Paul O

Kevin Gao

Mike,

I can’t find other ways to reach you. It was very nice riding with you.

Here are some of the photos I took of the weekend.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/HszEEvveDPiUYHgs8

Kevin

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.