Reply To: Geoff Blow

Home Forums General Discussion Geoff Blow Reply To: Geoff Blow

Tom Gary

I am sharing below a email from Nancy Blow concerning the arrangements for Geoff memorial. Again please keep Geoff family on your thoughts and prayer as they heal from their sudden loss.
Tom
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Dear family and friends,

Plans have now been made for Geoff’s memorial and I can get back to this email because the phone has stopped ringing. I’m not complaining about the calls, it’s just that I have time to finish this email. I do realize you may have been told this already but here it is in writing.

Sunday, Oct 25 2015
2 pm
First Congregational Church
608 E. William St.
Ann Arbor, Mi

Unfortunately you can never find a date that works for everyone and we do understand that. We know that if you are not able to be with us in person for what ever reason you will be with us in spirit.

We send a BIG THANK YOU to everyone for your prayers, conversations, offers of help and help that you have given us already.

With Love,
Nancy, Kari, Geoffrey
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++