Reply To: TCD Club Tour of Ireland, May 2023

Home Forums General Discussion TCD Club Tour of Ireland, May 2023 Reply To: TCD Club Tour of Ireland, May 2023

Jennifer Ott

I spoke with the owner of Celtic Rider today. We are going to do the 14 day Wild Atlantic Way tour, but anyone is welcome to book a 12 day, 11 day or so on tour…Celtic Rider is never more than 500 miles from any spot in Ireland, so you can ride 11 days with us and then head to the rental center.

The cancellation policy is really flexible. If you cancel, you can apply your deposit to another rider’s booking (and be paid by that rider), or put your deposit on hold for a future booking.

To secure your booking, you can put down a 25% deposit and pay as you go with 50% being due at the end of December of this year. They are so wonderful to work with and have put together an amazing schedule and route for us, to be able to ride the amazing twisties, but also take in the grandeur of Ireland, both the present and the past.

You can choose from R1250GS reg or low, 750GS, or an F900XR fully kitted out, reg or low.  Email info@celticrider.com and tell them if you want 14 days, 12 or 11 days and what bike you want….if you find someone to share with your rental is cheaper….people can connect here to find a roomie.

I just placed my deposit….so excited!  And I believe James, you also placed your deposit?  Paul said he spoke earlier to the man like in the filums….Mr. John Wick?  LOL