GPS info posted in the GPS section.
Please load the ‘track’ into your GPS – it’s the most reliable way to view / follow the ride.
The plan is to meet at 9:00 am at Los Galanes Mexican Restaurant. 3362 Bagley St, Detroit, MI 48216. They don’t open until 9, so getting there early will just give you a longer wait in the parking lot.
Highlights of the trip this year:
- Historic Fort Wayne (We’ll look through the fence at least) – Stop
- Michigan Central Train Depot – Construction – Stop
- Detroit Riverwalk – Ride through
- Belle Isle Park – Stop
- Indian Village – Ride through
- Packard Plant – Stop
- Clutch and Throttle – Stop
- Motown Museum – Stop
- W. Canfield (Shinola, Filson, etc.) – Finish
We’ll have a bunch of stops, but they’ll be short so we can keep moving along. The ride will end on W. Canfield. There are a bunch of places to stop for a bite/drink at the end, although parking can be a bit difficult. The plan will be to go to Motor City Brewing Works for those interested.
Please post if you have any questions. Look forward to seeing everyone!