Thanks Craig. I was anxiously awaiting the report from our guys who did the MABDR. Any report on the ride conditions? I’m good for Sept 26 – Oct 6. I may have some travel coming up in Sept, but I expect that I can arrange it for early-mid month. Will update the forum if it gets in the way. Agree with adding a slab day on either end. I’ll trust the ride report if N-> is better, no issues for me there.