Reply To: Ear Plugs

Home Forums General Discussion Ear Plugs Reply To: Ear Plugs

D_F_D

Hi Dale I also have been wearing ear plugs for a long time now. I think it is a good practice to wear the plug to protect your hearing. I find that after a long day on the bike I am less fatigued. And I don’t have the ringing in the ears issue. Also at my last ear example they really do protect your hearing.

I have tried multiple types of ear plugs from the custom fit type to the rubber type. And after trying all of them I keep moving back to the foam type plugs . And I wear plugs that are rated at 33 decibels.

I would suggest that you go to the web site http://www.e-a-rfit.com and look at what they offer. When you look at there site you will see that they offer a sample package. It contains multiple types of ear plugs. You can order that kit and try out the various plugs and decide which one work best for you. That is what I did and after trying about 7 – 8 types of plugs I found that the type “E-A-Rsoft- FX – 33” works best for me. But everyone is different so check it out and see which one works best for you.