Reply To: Club ride to BMW MOA Rally Hamburg, NY 7/14-7/17/2016

Home Forums General Discussion Club ride to BMW MOA Rally Hamburg, NY 7/14-7/17/2016 Reply To: Club ride to BMW MOA Rally Hamburg, NY 7/14-7/17/2016

Gary W

UPDATE ON THURSDAY MEETUP TO HAMBURG NY — ****BRING YOUR PASSPORTS ****

Meetup at Scrambler Maries at 8:00 AM

Right now, it looks like we will be forming a group in the range of 4-6 riders, but that can change quickly!  Most of us in our group are hardy enough to be comfortable in our tents and sleeping bags for a couple of days.  Besides, getting a hotel this late that is close to the fairgrounds would be a near impossibility at this point.

We are riding just south of the Lakes on OH-2 and US 20 through Northern Ohio.  Return:  Preference is to return via Peace Bridge through S. Ontario on Ontario-3.  However, we might decide to return back through Ohio if there is a lot of resistance, but don’t forget your PASSPORTS anyway.

My cell phone no. is 2*4*8 9*4*3*5*2*4*0.  Please text me if our Detroit group wants a pic opportunity or to plan a group ride.  I, in turn, plan to message those whose phone numbers I have.

PS I’m scheduled to do some Streetmasters motorcycle training on Friday morning 8-12AM.

Gary W.

A gpx file covering our proposed routes is attached if anyone wishes to import this file into their GPS device, or simply display the tracks on Google Maps.  To display these tracks on Google Maps, go to create a map and import this file into your open “layer”.

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.