Reply To: Gilmore show 6/12

Home Forums General Discussion Gilmore show 6/12 Reply To: Gilmore show 6/12

D_F_D

There were quite a lot at the Pinckney town square this year when I arrived. Some were from our TCD group and some were from the MSTR group. We had about 9 bikes that left the town square @ 9:30 as promised. A few miles down the road the leader (me) wasn’t paying attention to his GPS and made a wrong turn. So by the time some of us got back on track with the original route Dave A picked up the slack and lead the group on to Olivet. Where we have typically stopped to empty out the coffee from breakfast or fill up the tank on the bike. We arrived about 11:30 at the Gilmore show. And the lot was already filling up with bikes. In all of the years that I have been going out there I think this one had to be the largest attendance ever, at least that’s my take on it. Of course the weather had allot to do with it too. There were allot of bikes to be judged and the flee market was quite big too. All in all it was a great day to look at some really nice restored bikes and have a overall good time with our favorite past time.