- This is a TCD favorite, and we're heading back to Interlochen.
- The official camp location has been changed to the Interlochen State Park (tent camping, RV hook-ups and cottages are available) just south of town.
- For those who aren't fond of camping there's nearby lodging at the Interlochen Motel, about a mile north of the Interlochen State Park on M-137. They also have a fire pit right on the property.
- A group of our most avid ADV riders are doing the Northeast Backcountry Discovery Route (NEBDR) and will miss this year's color tour. We need volunteers to develop & post both road and adventure routes, or routes from past years will be posted for riders to enjoy.
- If the weather is good we often have 50 show up, if not 3-4. We hope for beautiful fall weather.
- Please read and follow the Fall Color Tour postings under the Rides Forum
Related upcoming events
11/06/2021 - 11/07/2021 All day
Tawas Point State Park , East Tawas, MI. Pay memorial tribute with other TCD members to those brave sailors lost from the Edmund Fitzgerald to the icy waters of Lake Superior. We ride up to Tawas Point State Park on Saturday. Have dinner in East Tawas, then build a camp fire you can see from the moon! Either camp at the park or grab a motel in East Tawas. Turnout is weather dependent. Last year was excellent weather, we had about 10 riders. If the weather is great we could have 25-30. Last chance to sneak a ride in for the year.
Check the TCD message forum for info, updates and details.