- This is a TCD favorite, and we're heading back to Interlochen.
- The official camp location has been changed to the Interlochen State Park (tent camping, RV hook-ups and cottages are available) just south of town.
- For those who aren't fond of camping there's nearby lodging at the Interlochen Motel, about a mile north of the Interlochen State Park on M-137. They also have a fire pit right on the property.
- A group of our most avid ADV riders are doing the Northeast Backcountry Discovery Route (NEBDR) and will miss this year's color tour. We need volunteers to develop & post both road and adventure routes, or routes from past years will be posted for riders to enjoy.
- If the weather is good we often have 50 show up, if not 3-4. We hope for beautiful fall weather.
- Please read and follow the Fall Color Tour postings under the Rides Forum
Related upcoming events
02/20/2022 10:30 AM - 02/20/2022 1:00 PM
The annual meeting of the BMWTCD will be held at the Mahany/Meininger Senior Community Center on Sunday, February 20th from 10:30 am to 1:00 pm. Here's where we'll plot our adventures for the coming year. The Center is located at 3500 Marais Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48073.
We'll have coffee available during the meeting. Afterward, we will meet-up at the Griffen Claw Brewery (Address: 575 S Eton St, Birmingham, MI 48009) if anyone is interested.
We will have our business meeting first, followed by a review of our proposed calendar of activities. We'll do our best to finalize our fun riding plans for the year!
We will be in room #8/9 in the Royal Oak Community Center.
If you have time, please arrive at 10:15 to help set-up the room.