11075 U.S. 31, Interlochen, MI, United States<\/span><\/div>
- This is a TCD favorite, and we're heading back to Interlochen.
- The official camp location will be Cycle-moore (tent camping, RV hook-ups and cottages are available) just south of town.
- For lodging in town there are lots of options available. There's lodging at the Redwood Motor Inn right in town next to food and everything else. They also have a large fire pit right on the property.
- Both road and adventure GPS routes will be available on the forum for download. The road routes are around 185-200 miles and the Adv Track is 155 miles.
- If the weather is good we often have 50 show up, if not 3-4. We hope for beautiful fall weather.