Ride western central Indiana and see upwards of 25 covered bridges. A non-technical ADV ride, routes are on public, gravel roads. Dave Allgood is working on this year's routes. Stay tuned for updates.
Related upcoming events
08/21/2021 10:00 AM - 08/21/2021 12:00 PM
Explore the dirt backroads of Washtenaw, Lapeer, and Jackson Counties. Dirt roads, with a little gravel. Starting and ending at the Inverness Inn on N. Territorial (13996 N Territorial Rd, Gregory, MI 48137) with a 10:00am Meet Up on August 21st.
Route/track has be posted in the Rides forum. Route/track has been revised to correct for closures on Green and Bowdish roads. Please download and re-install on your Garmin.
This is always a fun ride. Hope to see you there!
08/27/2021 - 08/30/2021 All day
09/10/2021 - 09/11/2021 All day
Port Crescent State Park, Port Crescent, MI. Join your fellow TCDers in the annual TCD run up to Michigan’s thumb and overnight campout at Port Crescent State Park near Port Austin. Enjoy some early autumn camping and marvel at a campfire on the Saginaw Bay shore that can be seen from the moon. A good time for all. Most meet at the campground. 8-24 attendees.
Check back on the TCD message forum for current info, updates and details.
09/18/2021 All day
Oakland County ADV Ride - Saturday September 18th
- Explore the dirt backroads of Northern Oakland County (+ Lapeer).
- Great gravel road routes.
- Meet for breakfast at 9:00 in Clarkston, MI at the Old Village Cafe, 2 S Main St, Village of Clarkston, MI 48346
- Ride starts at 10:00 am
- 80.9 miles 78.3 gravel road and 2.4 miles paved (with mostly all of the pavement at the very start and end)
- Ride concludes at the Paint Creek Cider Mill 4480 Orion Rd, Rochester, MI 48306
- Should be finished by 1:30
GPS files are located in the TCD GPS forum. Please have them loaded if possible.
Details subject to change - watch the Rides Forum for updates.
10/08/2021 - 10/10/2021 All day
- This is a TCD favorite, and we're heading back to Interlochen.
- The official camp location will be Cycle-moore (tent camping, RV hook-ups and cottages are available) just south of town.
- For lodging in town there are lots of options available. There's lodging at the Redwood Motor Inn right in town next to food and everything else. They also have a large fire pit right on the property.
- Both road and adventure GPS routes will be available on the forum for download. The road routes are around 185-200 miles and the Adv Track is 155 miles.
- If the weather is good we often have 50 show up, if not 3-4. We hope for beautiful fall weather.
11/06/2021 - 11/07/2021 All day
Tawas Point State Park , East Tawas, MI. Pay memorial tribute with other TCD members to those brave sailors lost from the Edmund Fitzgerald to the icy waters of Lake Superior. We ride up to Tawas Point State Park on Saturday. Have dinner in East Tawas, then build a camp fire you can see from the moon! Either camp at the park or grab a motel in East Tawas. Turnout is weather dependent. Last year was excellent weather, we had about 10 riders. If the weather is great we could have 25-30. Last chance to sneak a ride in for the year.
Check the TCD message forum for info, updates and details.