WTB: Non Vario style rear footpeg hangers (GSA style) for 2016 GS

Home Forums Classifieds WTB: Non Vario style rear footpeg hangers (GSA style) for 2016 GS

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Steve339

If anyone knows of someone that has a set of the non Vario style, rear footpeg hangers, and is considering selling them, please let me know.

I have a 2016 1200GS and I was able to get a set of the OEM GSA pannier rack, but the panniers will not quite fit with the Vario footpegs.  I could cut off the Vario peg, but saving that as a last resort.  I may just have to buy the aftermarket pannier rack, but was really hoping to use the OEM rack.

Thanks.

Jeff H

I ended up cutting mine off and it came out great. I think only the right one needed to be cut off. I ended up buying a used stock one in case I ever wanted to return it to stock, but I don’t. So if you do cut yours I will gladly sell my spare for cheap.

Harry Jones

I took Jeff’s advice. A little sawing and Dremel work (sanding edges round) and I was all set to mount my GSA cans on my GS. No looking back… . My advice… save your money for something more rewarding…and just do the cut.

Steve339

Thanks for the advice.  Bit the bullet and cut the footpeg holders.  Wasn’t too bad.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.