Thumb Run 9/9 ->10

Home Forums General Discussion Thumb Run 9/9 ->10

• This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Seth H 6 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I wanted to let the group know that I have reserved a site at Port Cresent St. Pk. . The address is 1775 Port Austin Road , Port Austin MI, 48467 . I did this to insure that we have a site to gather at for this event. The site # that I reserved is #120. This site is the same site as last year. I reserved this site because some years its hard to get a site at this park. I will be going up to the camp ground on Friday if any one wants to join me. And I will try to bring the club banner so everyone can find the site .

For those that want their own site the cost will be $29.00 / night plus the cost of a state park sticker. In the past we have had 4 tents on each site.

Also if your interested in one of the cabins you can reserve it using the following link

Port Crescent Camper Cabin

(1) $86, $65 (off-season)

On the GPS form I put a couple files on street roads on how to get to Port Cresent St Pk leaving from Kerby’s. I am sure some one will lead a dirt ride to the camp ground.

Also on Sunday the Battle of the Brits will be at Camp Dearborn and there is a GPS file for that too leaving from the camp ground. I am planning on going to that event also so I thought I would add that street route to that location also .

The weather this time of year is great for camping so come join us. Hope to see you at the camp ground.

You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pat O’Neill

I have reserved the site next to you #121 for Saturday.

It will be just me and one tent so there is room for others.  Looks like the rules say the max is 6 individuals per site.

Mike E

Let’s hope for good early fall weather.  I’m heading up on Saturday.  Should be fun.

Craig G

Takin’ the Ural, Mike?

Mike E

Not this time…

Is there a group ride up to the campground on Saturday?

If anyone is interested for a Sunday ride to Port Austin, from Plymouth/Canton, let me know.

Pat O’Neill

Looks like fantastic camping/riding weather this weekend!

See you there tomorrow….

Mike E

I’m not sure what time I’m leaving so, I am not planning on doing a group ride up.  I’ll see everyone up there.

Jim Micallef

I will be at Kirbys at 9. AM , if anyone want to ride a dirt

Jim M   on Red KLR 650

Seth H

Anthony, I’m down to ride with you if you haven’t left yet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.