Thumb Run 9/9 ->10

Home Forums General Discussion Thumb Run 9/9 ->10

• This topic contains 10 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Seth H 3 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

D_F_D

I wanted to let the group know that I have reserved a site at Port Cresent St. Pk. . The address is 1775 Port Austin Road , Port Austin MI, 48467 . I did this to insure that we have a site to gather at for this event. The site # that I reserved is #120. This site is the same site as last year. I reserved this site because some years its hard to get a site at this park. I will be going up to the camp ground on Friday if any one wants to join me. And I will try to bring the club banner so everyone can find the site .

For those that want their own site the cost will be $29.00 / night plus the cost of a state park sticker. In the past we have had 4 tents on each site.

Also if your interested in one of the cabins you can reserve it using the following link http://www.michigandnr.com/parksandtrails/details.aspx?id=486&type=SPRK

Port Crescent Camper Cabin

800-447-2757
    (1) $86, $65 (off-season)

On the GPS form I put a couple files on street roads on how to get to Port Cresent St Pk leaving from Kerby’s. I am sure some one will lead a dirt ride to the camp ground.

Also on Sunday the Battle of the Brits will be at Camp Dearborn and there is a GPS file for that too leaving from the camp ground. I am planning on going to that event also so I thought I would add that street route to that location also .

The weather this time of year is great for camping so come join us. Hope to see you at the camp ground.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pat O’Neill

I have reserved the site next to you #121 for Saturday.

It will be just me and one tent so there is room for others.  Looks like the rules say the max is 6 individuals per site.

Cheers!

Pat

Mike E

Let’s hope for good early fall weather.  I’m heading up on Saturday.  Should be fun.

Craig G

Takin’ the Ural, Mike?

Mike E

Not this time…

ScottyP

Is there a group ride up to the campground on Saturday?

Anthony

If anyone is interested for a Sunday ride to Port Austin, from Plymouth/Canton, let me know.

Anthony

Pat O’Neill

Looks like fantastic camping/riding weather this weekend!

See you there tomorrow….

Pat

Mike E

I’m not sure what time I’m leaving so, I am not planning on doing a group ride up.  I’ll see everyone up there.

Jim Micallef

I will be at Kirbys at 9. AM , if anyone want to ride a dirt

Jim M   on Red KLR 650

Seth H

Anthony, I’m down to ride with you if you haven’t left yet

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.