My 2011 BMW R1200GS has moved on to a new home, so I have the following for sale:
– Sargent World Sport Adventure Seats (Rider and Pillion) – $300
– Good condition with few scuffs.
– Rubber tool holder under Pillion seat is starting dry rot. Sargent is sending me a new one.
– Has roughly 15,000 miles of use.
– Ztechnik Z2416 VStream GSA Touring Screen (+3 inches) – $125
– As new condition with less then 500 miles of use.
– Link: http://www.nationalcycle.com/z2416.html
– BMW ESA Shocks – Complete Front and Rear, GS Length – $375
– Low mileage take offs (<8K miles) from a 2011 GS.
– Bought as spare set with the thought of sending them in for Wilbers conversion.
(Nav V GPS in photo is sold…)
All prices are OBO and local pick up or delivery is preferred.
Please contact me with any questions or for additional photo requests.