National rally in Des Moines, Iowa

Home Forums General Discussion National rally in Des Moines, Iowa

Tagged: , ,

• This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mike E 2 weeks ago.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Marina Ackerson

Who is going?  Anyone bringing banner?   Marina

Matthew Sleva

Hi Marina this is Matt Sleva we met on the SS Badger back in May I was with Cliff and 2 other crazy guys drinking Bloody Mary’s I just signed up on this site and noticed your name and thought I would say hello. Hope all is well and looking forward to more dual sport riding in the near future really miss riding off the beaten path nothing but pavement is getting old. I go by Mattrider on this site so give me a ring sometime @ matthewsleva@yahoo.com. Ride safe and hope to talk soon.

Ethan Powsner

Marina, I met you at CycleMoore at the Fall Color Tour in 2016. I also have the same question that you do about the banner. The Grand Rapids club, to which I also belong, doesn’t have a banner and I was going to look for the TCD banner if it is going to be there. I arrive on Weds the 11th, since I’m on the volunteer roster.

Mike E

I have the banner.  I’ll send it along with whoever wants to chaperone it.  I know there’s at least a dozen people going.  Maybe more…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.