More Local Rides!

Home Forums General Discussion More Local Rides!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jennifer Argentino 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mike E

We just had another well attended Detroit Urban Cross.

While fun to see the sights, it’s a bit slow and there are a lot of stops.

Would there be any interest in other local rides?  Say Jefferson Ave / Lakeshore Dr through the Grosse Pointes around Anchor Bay to Harsens Island.  Grosse Isle through Wyandotte to downtown.  Canada ride from Windsor to Point Pelee.

We have a lot of rides that are longer distances / farther afield, but if there is interest we could do more closer to town that take a morning and an hour or two of the afternoon.

Any ideas? Any interest?

Swamp

Mike, I think the Jefferson Ave / Lakeshore Dr through the Grosse Pointes around Anchor Bay to Harsens Island would make a great ride. I was just up around Anchor Bay a week ago for a family function and thought to myself “this area would make for a great ride”.  Just my thoughts.

Pat O’Neill

Great idea Mike… would love more rides like what you’re suggesting!

Jennifer Argentino

We would be down for rides if they are on Sundays after the breakfast.  Can’t do Saturdays for obvious reasons!  Marc and I are away from June 4-17th (going riding in the Pyrenees in Spain and France!)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.