Maumee on April 14th

Home Forums General Discussion Maumee on April 14th

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Mats Ceder

Who is going.

I have never been there and understand it is a small ATV/ ORV area, could be fun to try.

I am coming from Rochester if anyone want to ride together

Mike E

I’m in.

jnwbiker

Me too.

No better way to break in a new GSA. 🙂

-James

nobody0101

Yep, I’m in. You are correct that it’s just a small ORV area, with a couple of loops and conditions vary depending on the day.

We can meet up for the ride to the start/breakfast location (Ypsi), otherwise will see you there.

Matthew Hill

I’m in. First time off road, excluding the odd dirt road! I’m looking forward to it, and hopefully springlike weather!

Mats Ceder

Shannon:

any suggestion as far as where to meet on the way to the breakfast? I am coming from Rochester.

Mike E

Mats – Swing by Royal Oak first.  There are a couple of us riding from here. It’s on the way for S.A. too…

Mats Ceder

Mike:

that sounds great. If you can send me a time and addres I will be there!

Bikram Singh

Royal Oak – perfect place to meet up. 🙂 Please advise time. Thanks.

Mike E

We can meet at the BP station on the NW of Woodward and Lincoln (just north of 696) at 8:00.

Departure at 8:10 will get us breakfast in Ypsi with the rest of the crew by 9:00.

John Dixon

I’m also coming from the Rochester area (Washington actually). @Mats, happy to tag up locally and ride over to Royal Oak. BMW Detroit dealership on Rochester Rd at 715-730? Let me know if you want to do that.

Mats Ceder

John.

That sounds good. Let’s meet outside the BMW store and go from there. 7:15am should be plenty.

John Dixon

Deal! 7:15 it is. I’ll be there on the Red GSA (looking like a rep from Klim).

Mats Ceder

White GSA. Klim or Touratech.

But I don’t think there is a crowd at that time so we should be good.  🙂

nobody0101

I’ll meet up with you guys in Royal Oak.  I’ll be the guy that looks like me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.