March Moto Madness

Home Forums General Discussion March Moto Madness

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jim Micallef

Heading down to Telco Plains Tn, Wednesday night with my sons , ready to ride at noon on Thursday 3/22/18

Planning on a pot of Chili for Thursday night, any Michigan folk  want to get together for a potluck and beer?

​​​​​​​Jim Micallef

Jim Micallef

I see 21 Michigan riders registered. Does the club do a potluck Thursday eve usually, do you join in at the main area , or just do your own thing for dinner on Thursday?

Thanks

Jim M.

PS: I have a large truck camper, and will be pulling a 4 bike trailer, will I be allowed to camp in the main area or will I have to go across the stream in overflow: does anyone know, I think they are a stricter about size limits, now, do not know if the count the attached trailer as part of overall lenght?

Thanks

Mike E

Typically, the club all camps near the bottom of the hillclimb.  I’d bet you’d be fine there, but I’m not sure about any new limits – everyone usually has a truck & trailer in the area.

I think there will be a canopy in the middle with a propane fire pit for everyone to gather around.

I only went last year, but I don’t think there has been much of a pot-luck amongst our group.  The BBQ joint in town was excellent though!

Paul O

Jim:

Thursday night you can cook what you brought in the open air kitchen there.  We hope to bring a small fire pit we can grill on and should be grilling Thursday night

• Look for the below trailer hopefully in the area of the hill climb
    • Also do you have tracks, I can email them to you, below  is a summary of the tracks/rides
      • I just posted them in the GPS Forum
    • Hope to see you guys there

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.