MABDR

Home Forums General Discussion MABDR

• This topic contains 35 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Greg Linton 1 week, 1 day ago.
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

John Dixon

I’m also good to leave as early as Sept 29. Personally, I’d rather slab it to Damascus VA on Saturday and Sunday, then start the ride in Virginia on Monday the 1st. Doing that makes for a slightly shorter route home from Lawrenceville PA (possibly a 1-day haul).

I have the gear to camp, but would be good with the hotel route too.

I don’t have any blackout dates in October as of now.

The MABDR map is here on my desk 🙂 Let me know when you’re ready to grab a beer and look at the route/choose dates/etc.

Greg Linton

No blackout dates on my calendar either at this point, but I would like to narrow it down to one of 2 weeks in Oct so I can avoid committing to any work related monkey business.

I’m good with either direction, but feel getting the longest slab stretch out of the way first may be better psychologically.

Haven’t attempted motocamping on my 1090R yet, but will do a dry run beforehand.

Official tracks downloaded to my phone. Will spring for the map if I can’t bum one off one of the July participants.

nobody0101

I’ll loan you my MAMBR map after we get back.  If you haven’t seen the video yet, I have a copy if anyone wants to borrow it for a viewing.

Craig Renneker

We may have another taker for the October MABDR: Justin Eisley.   I’d like to focus in on the week from September 29 through October 6.

My map and DVD arrived last week.  I’ll watch it tonight..

John Dixon

I’m good for Sept 29-Oct6. Do you guys want to lock that in?

Greg Linton

Works for me!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.