Lake Superior Circle Tour

Home Forums GPS Discussion Lake Superior Circle Tour

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dale Estes

Here’s the GPS file for the circle tour at the end of July, beginning of August. It includes routes and tracks, plus a lot of other POI’s. The route is pretty much set and the daily stopping points are final.  There might be a couple of minor tweaks to the route, we’ll post any changes as soon as we get them. Keep in mind that these routes and tracks won’t start where you might be starting from.  The trip will start at the Luddington Ferry and end at the Newago State Park in Newago on day 8. It will be up to you to get to the starting point, and home from the end point. If you have any problems with the gps files, let me know and I’ll see what I can do.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Dale Estes

So, here’s the couple of tweaks that I talked about earlier.  Here’s a note from Pat O’Neil on the changes he made.

I updated the GPS routes/tracks… see attached.

Added the Alpine Motel as a waypoint…
    Adjusted route from Copper Harbor to Jay Cooke to be a single route with waypoints.
    Adjusted to add Nipigon Motel instead of Neys
    Added Aerostitch as a waypoint on route to Nipigon

Attached is the new routes and tracks, including all of the waypoints needed.  We’re close enough to the trip to freeze any more changes, this is the final route.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.