Lake Huron Trip 8/10 -> 8/17

Home Forums General Discussion Lake Huron Trip 8/10 -> 8/17

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  D_F_D 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

D_F_D

For those that were not at the planning meeting. I said during the meeting that I was planning a camping trip around Lake Huron for this summer. So I wanted to send out an update on my trip. For those interested in joining me I am planning this trip from Aug. 10th thru Aug. 17th. I organized this trip with the plans of keeping the miles down below 200 miles each day so as not to be riding all day long. I reserved a site at the Tawas S.P, Straights S.P., Serpent CG and MacGregor P.P. camp grounds. I wanted to start these reservations as soon as possible to make sure that I would have a site when I arrived. According to the site rules you can have 3 tents / 6 people on the sites that I reserved. I was not able to reserve any sites in Killarney PP. But I found a private c.g. in Killarney and I will make that reservation later. If you want to join me but don’t want to camp I am sure there are hotels in the area that your welcome to research. So I hope you can join me on this trip. Also I attached a copy of the maps and the itinerary for this trip too to this notice. So let me know if you want to join me.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.