Heavy Duty Steel Workbench and Worktable Free

Home Forums Classifieds Heavy Duty Steel Workbench and Worktable Free

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Harry Jones

Since restoring and selling my vintage motorcycles I need to thin out my garage of some stuff.

Workbench – Its thick steel mounted on casters. The top has a wooden undermount to make it a solid sound dampened work surface. The vice is not included.

Worktable –  I used this as a motorcycle stand when I restored the Norton. It is made of solid hardwood. The drawers are strong enough to stand in. The top is a formica like material. It is mounted on caster wheels. Included is a homemade ramp to get a motorcycle up on the table.

This cabinet started life as a Federated Department store display case base thus the sturdy solid wood construction.  We have a second one we stripped and finished to use as a seat/toy storage cabinet.

Let me know if you are interested. Best of all the price is right for the workbench and table.. Free.

Harry Jones

This is a picture of the stripped cabinet if you want to go all out and strip the paint off of the cabinet and use it for a storage chest. Its a 2 drawer version of the one that is available.

Harry Jones

Worktable has a new home. The steel workbench and mower are still available…

Harry Jones

Alert: Price drop on workbench. No offer refused.

Harry Jones

Workbench is gone…guess price drop did the trick…

Electric lawnmower still hanging around. Make me an offer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.