BMW Mini-Rally – Sturgis, MI May 5-7

Home Forums General Discussion BMW Mini-Rally – Sturgis, MI May 5-7

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Mike E

Who’s planning on going?  It’s a great time of the year to try out your new camping gear!

Camping both Fri. and Saturday night.  Sunday is the All-Clubs Ride in Stockbridge, MI on the way home.

Pat O’Neill

I’m planning on it…

What time do you plan to head down there on Friday??  Group ride down?

Here’s another link with a bit more info:

Mike E

I don’t know if I’m going Friday night or Saturday.  What are everyone else’s plans?

Mike E

I’m keeping an eye on the weather, but I’m not too excited about camping in the rain.  I may ride to the rally as a day trip on Saturday afternoon.

For the regulars, what typically happens there on Saturday – do people go out for rides and come back to the campground for dinner – or do they hang out during the day, etc.?

Pat O’Neill

The problem I’m having is the frost advisory and low of 35 Saturday night… I just don’t have warm enough camping gear for that.

As for Saturday, looks like they have field events and a guided ride and then live music in the evening:

For those who went prior years, how is the Saturday afternoon ride? How long is it and what type of terrain ?

Mike E

I’ve never been, but it’s my understanding that the ride on Saturday is a paved scenic route.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.