BMW GS Training Canada – June

Home Forums General Discussion BMW GS Training Canada – June

• This topic contains 17 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Greg Linton 2 weeks, 6 days ago.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

nobody0101

Cool.

I think most of us are leaving on Thursday (7th), so anyone interested in doing a group ride we should set something up.  Last time we went across the ferry in Marine City, but looks like it is closed due to damage over the winter.

Mike E

The Ferry from Algonac to Walpole Island in Canada is open.

Another good alternative to the bridge.

I’m going early, since I need to be there at 1:00 on Thursday.  (Trials bike training)

Greg Linton

My bike is still at the dealer in Kimball, MI waiting for a KTM branded magnet, of course. If I can’t pick it up and return it to my house by Weds for whatever reason, I might go straight from the dealer crossing at Port Huron Thur am.

From Wapole to Horseshoe Valley, it’s nearly 5 hrs of riding if you avoid the 40x and toll roads.

Just for grins, I plotted a backroads return route to Wapole. Totally unproofed, of course. I used many of the unpaved “line roads”. This would be 7+ hrs of riding, not including food and fuel stops. Maybe a bit much after 2 days of punishment at the hands of Clinton and his minions…

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.