2017 Ohio Ride Tracks, posted AGAIN

Home Forums GPS Discussion 2017 Ohio Ride Tracks, posted AGAIN

• This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Dale Estes 9 months ago.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

GregCrago

I did this post, but I guess it didn’t take

Leaving 9am from BMW SE MI THUR BUTTS ON BIKES

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Pat O’Neill

Here’s a road only route for going down on Thursday… no-highway and avoids Toledo.

If anyone has better options let me know.

Also planning on leaving at 9AM Thursday from BMW SE MI.

Attachments:

GregCrago

I had a slight boo-boo on the SATURDAY LOOP, there was a stretch of road that was miss labeled as PRIVATE on my maps and prevented me from creating a ROUTE on this stretch of road. If you look at the East side of SATURDAY Track, you can see a ‘bubble’ where I was trying to Route.

This version of TRACKS fixes this ‘bubble’

If you understand why the ‘bubble’ existed, and can navigate through the empty section, then you don’t need this update.

If you want a clean TRACK, then use this version 2 instead.

Attachments:

Dale Estes

Here’s the road only routes that I laid out.  There’s 6 routes and 6 tracks. 2 loops of the 555 ride, clockwise and counter-clockwise.  There are also 2 different routes to get to the loop from the hotel, and back to the hotel from the loop.

The routes were created on map City Navigator North America NT 2018.2, they have minimal via (shaping) points that should not announce, at least they don’t on my zumo 660.

I’ll have a computer with Base Camp installed with me, so the routes will be available during the weekend.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.