2014 Curve Cowboy Reunion

Home Forums General Discussion 2014 Curve Cowboy Reunion

• This topic contains 0 voices and has 1 reply.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tom Gary

Now that riding session, is in full swing wanted to post some info concerning a rally/reunion that our TCD members would want to consider. I am talking about the annual Curve Cowboy Reunion. I am adding a link to the Curve cowboy website for all the details. It is different from a normal BMW style rally and focused on a rider and co rider alike. Each year the annual reunion occurs the week preceding labor day, at locations around the country, with resort style accommodations. This year the reunion will be held in Chattanooga TN, from August 26-30, at the The Chattanoogan Hotel
    http://www.curvecowboyreunion.com/
    The Curve Cowboys started from a desire of a number of internet K1200lt forum riders to gather and thus a reunion was born. Now 14 yrs later, the reunion continues, with a focus on all rider and bikes welcome. This year location is ideal for any who live in the eastern US. Great road abound in and around Chattanooga.
    Quoting from the website gives some idea of what the CCR is all about.
    “The CCR event promotes three fundamental goals: to present a positive view of motorcycling; to promote rider education and safety; and to make a positive impact by contributing to a worthy local group serving children to help them achieve its charitable purpose in the host community.”
    This year marks the 10th reunion that Debbie and I have participated in, and it truly has become like a family reunion with many repeat attendees, who are now friends.
    Come and join us in Chattanooga. Drop me a note or give me a call if you have any questions.

Tom Gary

Registration for Curve Cowboy Reunion is still open through July , BUT group rates for discounted hotel rooms close on June 27. So don’t delay if you plan on joining in the 2014 Curve Cowboy reunion.
    Email me if you have any questions about the event.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.