2014 BMW F800 GS for sale $9750

Home Forums Classifieds 2014 BMW F800 GS for sale $9750

Tagged: 

• This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pjrider1 2 months, 1 week ago.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pjrider1

Please note: $100 finder’s fee will be paid to whoever helps me find a buyer.

I am the first owner and the bike has always been well taken care of. Its been garaged and put on a trickle charger throughout the winter. I ride it regularly around, but I am looking for a bigger touring bike now. I have enjoyed many short-trips and also a few long-distance trips on it, including down to Kentucky, and the Smokies (its been to the Dragon’s Tail and back). Comes with two hard side-cases, engine protective guards, handle-grip wind-guards, bigger-taller windshield, headlight protector, a.
    I also have a mount installed for your phone or GPS. The bike has an on-board power-point for your small accessories (GPS/Phone) and also has a handy power-port for your trickle charger.

Additional luggage/accessories available to buy: A BMW Tail-bag to be installed on the rear-plate, and also a BMW tank-bag to go in the front for your immediate essentials. I have a BMW Low-seat that will be good for you not-so-tall folks (that includes me – I am 5’9″), and also have an inflatable seat cushion for those long trips

This one has approx. 4500 miles; I am lowering the price down to $9750.  As far as payment goes, this has to be a local deal (I am not shipping the bike anywhere). A cashier’s check or cash is preferred.
    Serious inquiries only.

Thanks PJ

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Swamp

PJ, I might be interested in your tank bag. What are you asking for it?

pjrider1

Sorry – don’t plan to sell tank bag as a separate item.  I still ride this bike and the tankbag comes in very handy.  Let me know if any of your friends want to buy the bike and I can sell the accessories at that time.

I am announcing a $100 finder’s fee for anyone who finds me a buyer.

pjrider1

ALERT – price lowered !!

End of season incentive – the bike will go into storage in a few weeks.

Lowering price to $9250

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.