2012 Red G650GS for sale $4,650.00

Home Forums Classifieds 2012 Red G650GS for sale $4,650.00

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

ScottyP

Selling my red 2012 G650GS. It has Hepco and Becker lower engine guards, and skid plate. It has approximately 20,000 miles on it. I am the second owner. I recently purchased the oem steering head bearings and have them scheduled to be replaced hopefully in the next couple weeks. Right now the steering is a little un-smooth. However, I will have that fixed soon. Tires are Scouts with approximately 10k miles on them. Front still looks good, the back will likely need to be replaced soon. I can attach or send photos if requested. I just wanted to see if anyone is interested. 12 and 18k mile maintenance was completed at bmwmcsem.

Thank you

jnwbiker

Interested in a first ADV bike for my son. I’ll send you a note for pictures and a few questions.

-James

Edit: Looks like there’s no way to you via pm or email within the forum.

ScottyP

You can email me at mrscottyp@gmail.com if you would like to send me your questions.

Thank you

Scott

ScottyP

ScottyP

ScottyP

ScottyP

ScottyP

Any interest? This will likely have the steering head bearings replaced in the next week. Once complete it should be ready to roll.

Scott

ScottyP

UPDATE:

Bike is all set and ready to ride. Bearings replaced, coolant and brake fluid flushed as well. I forgot to mention that a new chain and sprocket were installed during the 18k (17,848 to be exact) maintenance last year. Current mileage is approximately 20,500.

Thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.