SOLD – 1969 Triumph Bonneville for sale $7500

Home Forums Classifieds SOLD – 1969 Triumph Bonneville for sale $7500

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Harry Jones

Im selling my 1969 Bonneville T120 650 cc. It is a un-restore, numbers matching motorcycle in remarkably good shape and shows well. The Olympic Flame tank, with the so-called ”Detroit Scallop”, silver fenders, oil tank and frame have not been repainted. Original keys included.

It has the rare Wind Tone Clear Hooter horns that were equipped on 1969 and some 1970 Bonnevilles. It also has the correct original reflectors, not Taiwanese reproductions. The motorcycle is not perfect. The rear fender has splits on it, one only visible with the seat raised. The other is on the bottom of the rear fender. The gas tank has a small dent near the triple tree.

Over the years I’ve done routine maintenance, tires, cables, mufflers, etc.

Included are period advertisements, restoration, parts and enthusiast books. Some books that are out of print or hard to obtain.  Also included are some spares, maintenance records and a period license plate.

I’m selling to raise money for some other pursuits.

This is not a flip. I’ve owned this motorcycle since 1992 (25 years).

More pictures at Craigslist posting here

Harry Jones

Both the Norton and Triumph sold in one day. Maybe my asking price was too low? Anyway I’m happy and as a bonus the new owner said I can come over and ride them anytime I want. How great is that?saying goodbye

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.